FULL FACE OF NEW PRODUCTS 2017 | Check out ScentBird Here & Use KANI25 to get 25% OFF your first perfume/cologne (works for both men and women) http://sbird.co/2oQxNhf - Today I wanted to share a full face of first impressions video testing out BRAND NEW MAKEUP!! I used a full face of new products & gave you my first impressions as I went :) I hope you guys enjoyed this video. Thank you so much for watching!! xo
- Comptoir Sud Pacific - Vanille Abricot http://sbird.co/2g2GPr9
- Montale - Soleil de Capri - http://sbird.co/2xqmbVm
- Nateeva - Jamaica http://sbird.co/2vchEoE
Snap Chat: @KaitNicholexo
Subscribe to my VLOG Channel Here: http://www.youtube.com/KaitNicholexoVlogs
→ Business Inquiries can be sent to:
CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS:
- HUDA BEAUTY DESERT DUSK PALETTE REVIEW & TUTORIAL | Kait Nichole https://youtu.be/oPSTgP0A5yI
- HUGE PR UNBOXING HAUL | FREE MAKEUP BEAUTY GURUS GET $$$ https://youtu.be/sPgbW3WC45o
- HUDA BEAUTY FAUX FILTER FOUNDATION REVIEW + FIRST IMPRESSIONS!! https://youtu.be/Q4AfMvJq5DY
- HUGE PR UNBOXING HAUL!! FREE MAKEUP + GIVEAWAY!!
- ALIEN MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Glam Alien Halloween Makeup 👽
- BEST FALL BOX!! FALL FABFITFUN UNBOXING 2017 🎃📦
- SHOP WITH ME FOR FALL DECOR!! | Follow Me Around Vlog #3
- Chit Chat GRWM: Getting a Nose Job?! My YouTube Struggle & Testing New Products!! https://youtu.be/gfTXXGVuPWE
- FENTY BEAUTY REVIEW | Fenty Beauty by Rihanna First Impressions Review Swatches & Demo https://youtu.be/eK3jRI9bgtE
- NEW TARGET DOLLAR SPOT HAUL FALL HALLOWEEN 2017!!
- NYX FACE AWARDS VLOG 2017
- MOVING TO LOS ANGELES?! | Kait Nichole Travel Vlog 2017
- NEW TARGET DOLLAR SPOT HAUL SUMMER 2017!!
- 60 SECOND MAKEUP TUTORIAL!!
- WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP TRAVEL BAG?! ✈️💄💋
- FULL FACE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS!! | Testing New Makeup Products 2017 https://youtu.be/y5fsj4m9ISk
- NEW TARGET DOLLAR SPOT HAUL SUMMER 2017!!
- DIY FLUFFY UNICORN SLIME | How To Make Fluffy Slime BEST RECIPE | Unicorn Slime!! https://youtu.be/btDcigeTOvI
- WARM METALLIC MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Morphe 35O Palette
- NEW HOLOGRAPHIC HIGHLIGHTER Does It Work?!
- EVERYDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL 2017
- EASY FISHTAIL BRAID TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS!!
- BEST AFFORDABLE HIGHLIGHTERS | Top Drugstore Hi...
This site provides links to random videos hosted at YouTube, with the emphasis on random.
The original idea for this site actually stemmed from another idea to provide a way of benchmarking the popularity of a video against the general population of YouTube videos. There are probably sites that do this by now, but there wasn’t when we started out. Anyway, in order to figure out how popular any one video is, you need a pretty large sample of videos to rank it against. The challenge is that the sample needs to be very random in order to properly rank a video and YouTube doesn’t appear to provide a way to obtain large numbers of random video IDs.
Even if you search on YouTube for a random string, the set of results that will be returned will still be based on popularity, so if you’re using this approach to build up your sample, you’re already in trouble. It turns out there is a multitude of ways in which the YouTube search function makes it very difficult to retrieve truly random results.
So how can we provide truly random links to YouTube videos? It turns out that the YouTube programming interface (API) provides additional functions that allow the discovery of videos which, with the right approach, are much more random. Using a number of tricks, combined some subtle manipulation of the space-time fabric, we have managed to create a process that yields something very close to 100% random links to YouTube videos.
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. It offers a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. Most content on YouTube is uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBS, the BBC, Vevo, and Hulu offer some of their material via YouTube as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can only watch videos on the site, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Videos deemed potentially inappropriate are available only to registered users affirming themselves to be at least 18 years old.
YouTube and selected creators earn advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience. The vast majority of its videos are free to view, but there are exceptions, including subscription-based premium channels, film rentals, as well as YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, subscription services respectively offering premium and ad-free music streaming, and ad-free access to all content, including exclusive content commissioned from notable personalities. As of February 2017, there were more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube each minute, and one billion hours of content being watched on YouTube every day. As of August 2018, the website is ranked as the second-most popular site in the world, according to Alexa Internet, just behind Google. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
YouTube has faced criticism over aspects of its operations, including its handling of copyrighted content contained within uploaded videos, its recommendation algorithms perpetuating videos that promote conspiracy theories and falsehoods, hosting videos ostensibly targeting children but containing violent and/or sexually suggestive content involving popular characters, videos of minors attracting pedophilic activities in their comment sections, and fluctuating policies on the types of content that is eligible to be monetized with advertising.