How to maintain a Bank Statement for a |Visit| Tourist Visa | Work |Schengen|Study Visa| Tas Qureshi
Subscribe On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TasQureshiProduction
Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tass_qureshi
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TassQureshi
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TasQureshiProduction
For Business purpose : Email: [email protected]
Hi Guys In this video you will get proper information about the Bank Statement for Schengen visa. I explain How To Make Bank Statement For Visa in Urdu / Hindi. This the easiest way to do this and get the visa. #HowToMaintain#BankStatement#ForVisa
21. Unan Aik Jannat Urdu|Hindi Must watch: https://youtu.be/cPK8WLgqUjY
22. Unan Ki Danki - Lifestyle Cost of Living Rent Bills Food & Salary Hindi | Urdu - Tas Qureshi https://youtu.be/rvBTJ6ytT78
23. Unan ki motorway pe 170km per hour Driving - Tas Qureshi : https://youtu.be/aRpxQETovyk
24. Unan ki Danki | Albania se unaan jane ka rasta - Tas Qureshi https://youtu.be/-5zpWsAEJO0
25. Unaan ki danki | Turkey se Unan ki Danki | by sea ship | Through Kos | Unan | Tas Qureshi https://youtu.be/85z4BXND3-o
26. Turkey se unan ka border samandar se cross kerty hoye | Turkey se Unaan ki Danki | Tas Qureshi https://youtu.be/sGRDtsSiQNM
27. How to get Portugal Residence permit : https://youtu.be/3AnhIoLp0-g
28. Portugal Schengen | Visit visa | requirements https://youtu.be/eCNZfJQUKgs
29. Portugal Residence permit 2019 Urdu/Hindi | https://youtu.be/3AnhIoLp0-g
30. Portugal Residence permit - TRP - PORTUGAL NEW IMMIGRATION LAW 2019 https://youtu.be/n7ZdFdAKVlQ
31. Portugal Family residence Permit - TRP - PORTUGAL NEW IMMIGRATION LAW 2019 https://youtu.be/amVGwOu9CoU
32. Portugal Residence permit - TRP - How to find a job and accommodation in Portugal - Tas Qureshi : https://youtu.be/i0Ej1h32pO0
33. Portugal Lifestyle Cost of Living Rent Bills Food & Salary Hindi | Urdu - 2019 : https://youtu.be/m3gGc066QwM
34. Belgium study visa without fees for Pakistan https://youtu.be/VzJ91cvXKuk
35. Hungary study visa easy process |Urdu Hindi|: https://youtu.be/QRrZjIMoSgY
42. Why UK EEA VISA REJECTE OR REFUSE https://youtu.be/EZXpXhnX5bg
43. How to apply asylum in Holland https://youtu.be/NUPGHrEoiHI
44. Holland student visa | Netherlands study visa | Study In Holland | Student visa Holland | Tas Qureshi https://youtu.be/ExmvEpjE414
45. Holland's Livings expensive https://youtu.be/GrNVah0zCuc
46. How To get Hollands Residence permit https://youtu.be/HSVtqUUA99g
47. Convert your European Residency in Holland https://youtu.be/tZx-iTSvLdo
48. Netherlands Residence Permit - Holland - Marriage or Living Together Full Process 2019 Urdu/Hindi : https://youtu.be/aY3GivsvDt8
49. Top Most Powerful Passports Of 2019 | TOP TEN PASSPORTS : https://youtu.be/6wjaj6DEnjs
50. HOW TO GET SPAIN IMMIGRATION IN 2019? SPAIN IMMIGRATION THROUGH EMPADRONAMIENTO https://youtu.be/CD_vvoU6YA0
51. Spain visit visa | Spain Tourist Visa | Schengen Visa | European Visa | Without Sponsorship | 2019 https://youtu.be/ANF5gBcy1Nw
52. How to get Romania visa | All requirements and Process | How to apply Romania visa Hindi/Urdu https://youtu.be/xqx8TDIg2Hk
53. How to get Latvia visa from Pakistan | How to get Latvia Schengen visa https://youtu.be/YcIFQdQacNE
54. How to Work and convert your European Residency in Germany https://youtu.be/38oKZW4vOIM
55. How to Get Slovakia Visit Visa https://youtu.be/wJlbbGs2wwU
56. Holland visit visa | Netherlands Tourist Visa | Easy Schengen Visa Requirements https://youtu.be/oxP6Hr28IIs
57. How To Get Bulgaria Visa: https://youtu.be/ermf7bY-3PA
58. Schengen Visa Process & Documents For Pakistan and India | European visa | Tas Qureshi https://youtu.be/mthOx6fOft0
59. Malta Schengen Visa without Sponso https://youtu.be/ohKj7TVzlig
60. Italian Region offers Visitors €25,000 To Move In | 700 Euros a Month https://youtu.be/Sb4UyVFgmnM
61. Austria Visit Visa | Austria Tourist Visa | Austria Schengen visa | Tas Qureshi https://youtu.be/fYJC9x1vclE
62. Germany asylum process https://youtu.be/sDDxTN7qU1o
63. Brazil visa from Pakistan India https://youtu.be/mfv1IAAZbUQ
64. How to get Belgium visa https://youtu.be/mnI3HpwVCU4
65. How to get Mexico Visit visa : https://youtu.be/r1-RSSMYmxg
66. How to get Argentina visa from Pakistan https://youtu.be/9QC3BpCbW40
This site provides links to random videos hosted at YouTube, with the emphasis on random.
The original idea for this site actually stemmed from another idea to provide a way of benchmarking the popularity of a video against the general population of YouTube videos. There are probably sites that do this by now, but there wasn’t when we started out. Anyway, in order to figure out how popular any one video is, you need a pretty large sample of videos to rank it against. The challenge is that the sample needs to be very random in order to properly rank a video and YouTube doesn’t appear to provide a way to obtain large numbers of random video IDs.
Alternative random YouTube videos generator: vTomb
Even if you search on YouTube for a random string, the set of results that will be returned will still be based on popularity, so if you’re using this approach to build up your sample, you’re already in trouble. It turns out there is a multitude of ways in which the YouTube search function makes it very difficult to retrieve truly random results.
So how can we provide truly random links to YouTube videos? It turns out that the YouTube programming interface (API) provides additional functions that allow the discovery of videos which, with the right approach, are much more random. Using a number of tricks, combined some subtle manipulation of the space-time fabric, we have managed to create a process that yields something very close to 100% random links to YouTube videos.
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. It offers a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. Most content on YouTube is uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBS, the BBC, Vevo, and Hulu offer some of their material via YouTube as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can only watch videos on the site, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Videos deemed potentially inappropriate are available only to registered users affirming themselves to be at least 18 years old.
YouTube and selected creators earn advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience. The vast majority of its videos are free to view, but there are exceptions, including subscription-based premium channels, film rentals, as well as YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, subscription services respectively offering premium and ad-free music streaming, and ad-free access to all content, including exclusive content commissioned from notable personalities. As of February 2017, there were more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube each minute, and one billion hours of content being watched on YouTube every day. As of August 2018, the website is ranked as the second-most popular site in the world, according to Alexa Internet, just behind Google. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
YouTube has faced criticism over aspects of its operations, including its handling of copyrighted content contained within uploaded videos, its recommendation algorithms perpetuating videos that promote conspiracy theories and falsehoods, hosting videos ostensibly targeting children but containing violent and/or sexually suggestive content involving popular characters, videos of minors attracting pedophilic activities in their comment sections, and fluctuating policies on the types of content that is eligible to be monetized with advertising.