#onlinevocallesson #howtosingbetter #singandyou #freevocaltraining #vocaltrainingforbeginner #學唱歌 #聲樂課 #celinedaddy #stevetam
Wanna join AGT Celine's Father, Vocal Coach Steve Tam's Special Vocal Workshop?
希望有機會參加AGT Celine爸爸-著名聲樂教練Steve Tam的特別流行曲精英班嗎？
learn to sing online - Whether you are in Hong Kong, the Mainland or overseas, and stay at home, you can now enjoy AGT Celine Tam's Father Vocal Coach, Steve Tam’s online singing lessons.
Celine Daddy Steve Tam 譚芷昀爸爸(唱歌老師)在線學唱歌 無論你在香港，內地或海外，安在家中，現在可以享受Celine 爸爸的唱歌教學
Book an Online Vocal Class by Steve Tam
Whatapps +852 96981248
Advance Tailor-Make Singing Course (Online/Classroom)
Online Singing Class Video For Reference:
Commercial & Oversea Business Partnership:
Dr. Steve Master Class in Your City or in Your Company
Support Us, Please Go to Patreon
Some of the Best Students trained by Dr. Steve (AGT Celine TAM's Father)
1. Bring Me To Life COVERED by SAYMusic Joanna https://youtu.be/JM9hD1ZfUr8
2. 天亮了 COVERED by SAYMusic Cherry https://youtu.be/UTrzr504N-8
3. Original Song - Forever Love COVERED by SAYMUsic Farrah https://youtu.be/CQ3oMdfb4mE
4. How Am I Suppose To Live Without You COVERED by SAYMusic Ysabel https://youtu.be/Q2E2W_AQ5d8
5. 白金升降機 COVERED by SAYMusic Charlotte https://youtu.be/lqGrPAy15qc
6. She Used To Be Mine COVERED by SAYMusic Kathyhttps://youtu.be/29lTt1vXY50
If you like it, please like, share, subscribe and set notification Sing and You Channel
Over 280 Students Singing Music Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/singandyou
Kids Singing and Music Video on Social Media:
Snapchat = @singandyouTV
Steve Tam Duet & Solo Singing Music Video list:
1. A Million Dreams (Duet) https://youtu.be/8i7eVbRpmIg
2. A Million Dreams (Solo) https://youtu.be/eNgcDb2jBSI
3. Fight Song (Duet) https://youtu.be/8Z6gB_CjqnE
4. Never Enough (Duet) https://youtu.be/vDR1aPOKOZw
5. 愛如潮水 Love is like a Tide (Duet) https://youtu.be/fv_P8oHRBB8
6. Ed Sheeran "Perfect" (Duet) https://youtu.be/U6BPStQ1j6o
7. Westlife - Better Man (Duet) https://youtu.be/Jy2H_Ab_qDQ
8. Westlife - Better Man (Solo) https://youtu.be/DCBHuaJaPHI
9. Fight Song (Solo) https://youtu.be/lC40hEmDPwg
10. A Whole New World (Solo) https://youtu.be/l3C6-kuLXJk
11. A Whole New World (Duet) https://youtu.be/ZPC7nqcONDc
12. 夢醒時分 (Solo) https://youtu.be/QRigxB6ZlY0
13. Always Remember Us This Way (Duet) https://youtu.be/nqRjMXPFo04
14. Let It Be The Beatles (Duet) https://youtu.be/GLc0QROzjaM
15. 夢醒時分 (Duet) https://youtu.be/D2lfoZtjuak
16. Speechless (Duet) https://youtu.be/PgfNwzhTsJY
17. Always Remember Us This Way (Solo ) https://youtu.be/F1odOtsuML8
18. Even Now (Duet) https://youtu.be/4X9c5CjN7cE
Global Whatapps+852 96981248
Existing Students from China, Hong Kong, United States, England, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Canada.....
This site provides links to random videos hosted at YouTube, with the emphasis on random.
The original idea for this site actually stemmed from another idea to provide a way of benchmarking the popularity of a video against the general population of YouTube videos. There are probably sites that do this by now, but there wasn’t when we started out. Anyway, in order to figure out how popular any one video is, you need a pretty large sample of videos to rank it against. The challenge is that the sample needs to be very random in order to properly rank a video and YouTube doesn’t appear to provide a way to obtain large numbers of random video IDs.
Even if you search on YouTube for a random string, the set of results that will be returned will still be based on popularity, so if you’re using this approach to build up your sample, you’re already in trouble. It turns out there is a multitude of ways in which the YouTube search function makes it very difficult to retrieve truly random results.
So how can we provide truly random links to YouTube videos? It turns out that the YouTube programming interface (API) provides additional functions that allow the discovery of videos which, with the right approach, are much more random. Using a number of tricks, combined some subtle manipulation of the space-time fabric, we have managed to create a process that yields something very close to 100% random links to YouTube videos.
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. It offers a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. Most content on YouTube is uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBS, the BBC, Vevo, and Hulu offer some of their material via YouTube as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can only watch videos on the site, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Videos deemed potentially inappropriate are available only to registered users affirming themselves to be at least 18 years old.
YouTube and selected creators earn advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience. The vast majority of its videos are free to view, but there are exceptions, including subscription-based premium channels, film rentals, as well as YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, subscription services respectively offering premium and ad-free music streaming, and ad-free access to all content, including exclusive content commissioned from notable personalities. As of February 2017, there were more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube each minute, and one billion hours of content being watched on YouTube every day. As of August 2018, the website is ranked as the second-most popular site in the world, according to Alexa Internet, just behind Google. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
YouTube has faced criticism over aspects of its operations, including its handling of copyrighted content contained within uploaded videos, its recommendation algorithms perpetuating videos that promote conspiracy theories and falsehoods, hosting videos ostensibly targeting children but containing violent and/or sexually suggestive content involving popular characters, videos of minors attracting pedophilic activities in their comment sections, and fluctuating policies on the types of content that is eligible to be monetized with advertising.