Watch how to make Paneer Cutlet ,a quick and easy to make Party Starter/ Snack a recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Paneer Cutlets are tempting and easy to make, they make a perfect starter. So watch the video and learn how to make Paneer Cutlets with Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food
1 potato boiled and mashed
1/2 onion finely chopped
1/2 tsp chat masala
1/2 tsp oil
1 cup toasted bread crumbs
1 small piece of ginger, finely chopped
1/2 capsicum, finely chopped
1/2 carrot, finely grated
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 green chillies, finely chopped
4 tbsp gram flour
1/4 tsp raw mango powder
Salt to taste
- Dry the paneer by covering it In a cloth for few minutes
- Sauté the veggies in oil, add ginger, onion, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and green chillies
- In a bowl add dry paneer, mashed potato, amchoor, garam masala chaat masala, corn flour, salt to taste, coriander leaves and the sauté veggies
- Apply little bit of corn flour on you palm and shape the cutlets.
- In a bowl add gram flour, to which add some water and salt
- Dip the cutlets into the batter and then into the breadcrumbs and fry them into the oil.
- Paneer Cutlets are ready to be served!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/4xDuzf
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/NGIk78
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes