This is the playlist of my most favourite epic music tracks from Two Steps From Hell. Hope you enjoy it!
Please subscribe for more epic music.
Genre: Trailer Music - Epic music - Emotional music - Choir/Orchestra/Vocal
00:00:00 Heart Of Courage
00:01:57 Protectors Of The Earth
00:17:55 El Dorado
00:22:09 Strength of a Thousand Men
00:24:28 Northern Pastures
00:26:39 After The Fall
00:29:06 Love & Loss
00:30:57 Birth of a Hero
00:33:10 Never Back Down
00:36:06 Secret Melody
00:44:42 Flight Of The Silverbird
00:48:36 Freedom Fighters
00:51:09 For The Win
00:56:15 Black Blade
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
THANKS ALL THE ARTISTS FOR THEIR AMAZING MUSIC & ARTWORKS! You guys can find their information below, go check their sites and support them!
Music by Two Steps From Hell.
Follow them on Facebook: http://fbl.me/TSFH
You can buy more of TSFH music here:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1. Farewell 2 by 88grzes: https://www.deviantart.com/88grzes/art/Farewell-2-387094469
2. Dragon's enemy by t1na: https://www.deviantart.com/t1na/
(but she seems to delete it so the archive: https://wallpapersafari.com/w/Hi8jGP)
3. Viserion's Gate by AnthonyAvon: https://www.deviantart.com/anthonyavon/art/Viserion-s-Gate-701595612
4. Retribution by TamplierPainter: https://www.deviantart.com/tamplierpainter/art/Retribution-439292138
5. Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm cinematic (screenshot).
6. Space Warp Machine Day by 2buiArt: https://www.deviantart.com/2buiart/art/Space-Warp-Machine-Day-644492586
7. Warhammer: Mark of Chaos wallpaper - https://wallscover.com/image-post/20391-warhammer-mark-of-chaos-12.jpg.html
8. Beginning Of A Great Journey by FrankAtt: https://www.deviantart.com/frankatt/art/Beginning-Of-A-Great-Journey-614476598
9. Starcraft 2 Loading screen: https://wallpapercave.com/w/6kKsBrd
10. Ash by wlop: https://www.deviantart.com/wlop/art/Ash-660491742
11. Red Dragon v2 by sandara: https://www.deviantart.com/sandara/art/Red-Dragon-v2-579412945
12. Charge by JonasDeRo: https://www.deviantart.com/jonasdero/art/Charge-398424266
13. Wind Queen by rustikuz: https://www.deviantart.com/rustikuz/art/Wind-Queen-296244477
14. Gods Of Sound by JonasDeRo: https://www.deviantart.com/jonasdero/art/Gods-Of-Sound-455559592
15. 空へ by 磯部トースト: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=5290131
16. God of War Fan art by thiennh2: https://www.deviantart.com/thiennh2/art/God-of-War-Fan-art-299237070
17. Adventurers by sandara: https://www.deviantart.com/sandara/art/Adventurers-539944360
18. Temple by CordobezWeee: https://www.deviantart.com/cordobezweee/art/Temple-585311076
19. Guild Wars wallpaper: https://wallpapercave.com/w/d0QOgdy
20. Leap of Faith by caiomm: https://www.deviantart.com/caiomm/art/Leap-of-Faith-505771879
21. Blue Dragon by sandara: https://www.deviantart.com/sandara/art/Blue-Dragon-392820789
22. The Guardian of the Stars by ryky: https://www.deviantart.com/ryky/art/The-Guardian-of-the-Stars-631525325
23. Diablo III wallpaper: http://skyrimforums.org/gaming-news/diablo-iii-imperius-diablo-battle/
25. God's Hourglass by ErikShoemaker: https://www.deviantart.com/erikshoemaker/art/God-s-Hourglass-640010760
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Video edited by Long Phan Studio
Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/freya.epicmusic/
DISCLAIMBER: I do not own any of the materials (music/artworks). All rights belong to the original artists.
If you are the content owner and want to remove it, please contact me at [email protected] Thank you!
#epicmusic #freyamusic #twostepsfromhell
This site provides links to random videos hosted at YouTube, with the emphasis on random.
The original idea for this site actually stemmed from another idea to provide a way of benchmarking the popularity of a video against the general population of YouTube videos. There are probably sites that do this by now, but there wasn’t when we started out. Anyway, in order to figure out how popular any one video is, you need a pretty large sample of videos to rank it against. The challenge is that the sample needs to be very random in order to properly rank a video and YouTube doesn’t appear to provide a way to obtain large numbers of random video IDs.
Even if you search on YouTube for a random string, the set of results that will be returned will still be based on popularity, so if you’re using this approach to build up your sample, you’re already in trouble. It turns out there is a multitude of ways in which the YouTube search function makes it very difficult to retrieve truly random results.
So how can we provide truly random links to YouTube videos? It turns out that the YouTube programming interface (API) provides additional functions that allow the discovery of videos which, with the right approach, are much more random. Using a number of tricks, combined some subtle manipulation of the space-time fabric, we have managed to create a process that yields something very close to 100% random links to YouTube videos.
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. It offers a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. Most content on YouTube is uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBS, the BBC, Vevo, and Hulu offer some of their material via YouTube as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can only watch videos on the site, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Videos deemed potentially inappropriate are available only to registered users affirming themselves to be at least 18 years old.
YouTube and selected creators earn advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience. The vast majority of its videos are free to view, but there are exceptions, including subscription-based premium channels, film rentals, as well as YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, subscription services respectively offering premium and ad-free music streaming, and ad-free access to all content, including exclusive content commissioned from notable personalities. As of February 2017, there were more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube each minute, and one billion hours of content being watched on YouTube every day. As of August 2018, the website is ranked as the second-most popular site in the world, according to Alexa Internet, just behind Google. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
YouTube has faced criticism over aspects of its operations, including its handling of copyrighted content contained within uploaded videos, its recommendation algorithms perpetuating videos that promote conspiracy theories and falsehoods, hosting videos ostensibly targeting children but containing violent and/or sexually suggestive content involving popular characters, videos of minors attracting pedophilic activities in their comment sections, and fluctuating policies on the types of content that is eligible to be monetized with advertising.