Today, we're switching things up, making chewy foods crunchy and crunchy foods chewy. Ever wanted a ChewyWrap Supreme from Taco Bell? How about Crunchy Gum? Check it out on today's taste test, Chewy Crunchy Food vs. Crunchy Chewy Food GMM #1642
Subscribe to GMM: https://www.youtube.com/user/rhettandlink2?sub_confirmation=1
Watch today's GMMORE: https://youtu.be/yNsXGT2JHIk
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new episode!
Get a copy of our new novel, The Lost Causes of Bleak Creek @ http://www.bleakcreek.com
See Rhett & Link play live in your city: tour tickets @ https://mythical.com/pages/tour
Want more GMM? Check out these playlists:
Good Mythical Summer 2019 - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ49NV73ttrtoBAHBOlB8RZXnkyZ_XGOk
Season 15 - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ49NV73ttrvfAOYCnPCjbWuoldJvinRj
Will It? - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ49NV73ttrucP6jJ1gjSqHmhlmvkdZuf
Taste Tests! - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ49NV73ttrsUefw67wH_pnEJ5KwJZ7lN
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ49NV73ttrvsfEo9x6FR7HURKOHQRnHO
Pick up official GMM and Mythical Merch at https://mythical.com
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com/
Don’t miss our weekly podcast, Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Mythical Kitchen: https://youtube.com/mythicalkitchen
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
Submit your Wheel of Mythicality intro video here: http://bit.ly/GMMWheelIntroSUBMISSIONS
Intro Animation by Dana Schechter https://www.danaschechter.com/
Intro & Outro Music by Mark Byers http://www.markaholic.com/
Supplemental Music from Extreme Production Music: https://www.extrememusic.com/
Mic: ‘The Mouse’ by Blue Microphones https://www.bluemic.com/mouse/
Get the GMM Set Gear!
* Apple AirPort Extreme: https://amzn.to/2NnIvvk
* Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) - MTEL2LL/A: https://amzn.to/2NnKXlw
* Guardian Industrial Products DH-CP-4 3 Channel Rubber Cable Ramp (Straight): https://amzn.to/2NdshoR
* Cartoni Focus HD Fluid Head with 3 Tube Ultra-Light Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader and Soft Case - Black: https://amzn.to/2X4i7X8
* ARRI SkyPanel S60-C LED Softlight (Blue/Silver, Edison): https://amzn.to/2YgM3km
* Chef-Master 90050 Professional Heat Lamp, Silver: https://amzn.to/2Xa1Wwr
* Samsung UN40H5003 40-Inch 1080p LED TV (2014 Model): https://amzn.to/2NdMU4e
* Sony LMDA170 17" Production Video LCD Monitor, 16:9 Native Aspect Ratio, 1080p Resolution: https://amzn.to/2YlB9tH
* Behringer Xenyx 1002 Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British Eqs: https://amzn.to/2Yeeqzl
* Elgato Game Capture Card HD60 S - Stream and Record in 1080p60, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360 (Renewed): https://amzn.to/2NdOBP6
* Pyle Universal Speaker Stand Mount Holder - Heavy Duty Tripod w/ Adjustable Height from 40” to 71” and 35mm Compatible Insert - Easy Mobility Safety PIN and Knob Tension Locking for Stability PSTND2: https://amzn.to/2JcCpce
* JBL EON612 Portable 12" 2-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement: https://amzn.to/2Ndluvm
* Bolt 500 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX: https://amzn.to/2J1OeSk
* Voigtlaender 17,5/0,95 Nokton 17.5 mm-17.5 mm Lens: https://amzn.to/2JjUCEP
* Blackmagic Design Micro Converter SDI to HDMI (with Power Supply) BMD-CONVCMIC/SH/WPSU: https://amzn.to/2J6iw6y
* Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens: https://amzn.to/2RAhIul
* PANASONIC LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II, F2.8 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-HSA12035 (2017 Model, Black): https://amzn.to/2J9WH5S
* Decimator Design DMON-12S | 12 Channel Multi Viewer with HDMI SDI Outputs: https://amzn.to/2J9Xkwg
* Decimator MD-HX HDMI and SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion: https://amzn.to/2Ymj52c
* PANASONIC LUMIX GH4 Body 4K Mirrorless Camera, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-GH4KBODY (USA Black): https://amzn.to/2WZjlD6
* Blue Microphones Mouse Microphone Kc: https://amzn.to/2Ybu12I
This site provides links to random videos hosted at YouTube, with the emphasis on random.
The original idea for this site actually stemmed from another idea to provide a way of benchmarking the popularity of a video against the general population of YouTube videos. There are probably sites that do this by now, but there wasn’t when we started out. Anyway, in order to figure out how popular any one video is, you need a pretty large sample of videos to rank it against. The challenge is that the sample needs to be very random in order to properly rank a video and YouTube doesn’t appear to provide a way to obtain large numbers of random video IDs.
Even if you search on YouTube for a random string, the set of results that will be returned will still be based on popularity, so if you’re using this approach to build up your sample, you’re already in trouble. It turns out there is a multitude of ways in which the YouTube search function makes it very difficult to retrieve truly random results.
So how can we provide truly random links to YouTube videos? It turns out that the YouTube programming interface (API) provides additional functions that allow the discovery of videos which, with the right approach, are much more random. Using a number of tricks, combined some subtle manipulation of the space-time fabric, we have managed to create a process that yields something very close to 100% random links to YouTube videos.
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. It offers a wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. Available content includes video clips, TV show clips, music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams, and other content such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. Most content on YouTube is uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including CBS, the BBC, Vevo, and Hulu offer some of their material via YouTube as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can only watch videos on the site, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Videos deemed potentially inappropriate are available only to registered users affirming themselves to be at least 18 years old.
YouTube and selected creators earn advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience. The vast majority of its videos are free to view, but there are exceptions, including subscription-based premium channels, film rentals, as well as YouTube Music and YouTube Premium, subscription services respectively offering premium and ad-free music streaming, and ad-free access to all content, including exclusive content commissioned from notable personalities. As of February 2017, there were more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube each minute, and one billion hours of content being watched on YouTube every day. As of August 2018, the website is ranked as the second-most popular site in the world, according to Alexa Internet, just behind Google. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
YouTube has faced criticism over aspects of its operations, including its handling of copyrighted content contained within uploaded videos, its recommendation algorithms perpetuating videos that promote conspiracy theories and falsehoods, hosting videos ostensibly targeting children but containing violent and/or sexually suggestive content involving popular characters, videos of minors attracting pedophilic activities in their comment sections, and fluctuating policies on the types of content that is eligible to be monetized with advertising.