Chicken Cutlet is an easy non-veg snack recipe. This can be done by pairing chicken and potatoes. You can enjoy these yummy cutlets with tomato sauce, mint chutney or mayo dip.
#chickencutlet #homecookingshow #cutlet #chickenrecipes #chickensnacks #homecooking #hemasubramanian
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Boneless Chicken - 250 gms
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/4 tsp
Potatoes - 2 nos.
Oil - 1 tbsp
Fennel seeds - 1/4 tsp
Chopped Ginger - 1/4 tsp
Chopped Garlic - 1/4 tsp
Chopped Green chili - 1/2 tsp
Onion - 1 no. chopped
Salt to taste
Few chopped Mint leaves
Few chopped Coriander leaves
Egg - 1 no.
Oil for deep frying
1. To the boneless chicken pieces, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, pepper & ginger garlic paste. Mix everything well.
2. Pour little water in a pressure cooker and add the chicken pieces and cut potatoes. Boil them till they are completely cooked.
3. Remove the potato skin. Shred the chicken pieces.
4. In a wide pan, heat oil. Add fennel seeds, chopped ginger, garlic & green chilli, onion and saute till onion is transparent
5. Add the shredded chicken & potatoes. mix well and mash the potatoes while cooking. check for salt and remove
6. To the mix, add mint and coriander leaves. Mix well. Your cutlet filling is ready.
7. Roll the fillings into patties. Dip these in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs
8. Refrigerate them for 10 minutes
9. Finally deep fry the chicken cutlets till its light brown in color.
10. Your Crispy Chicken Cutlet is ready to be served hot. You can serve this with any chutney or sauce.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/